DeepForge Component Overview¶
DeepForge is composed of four main elements:
- Client: The connected browsers working on DeepForge projects.
- Server: Main component hosting all the project information and is connected to by the clients.
- Compute: Connected computational resources used for executing pipelines.
- Storage: Connected storage resources used for storing project data artifacts such as datasets or trained model weights.
The following dependencies are required for each component:
- Server (NodeJS LTS)
- Database (MongoDB v3.0.7)
- Client: We recommend using Google Chrome and are not supporting other browsers (for now). In other words, other browsers can be used at your own risk.